Saturday 30 July 2011

Technological difficulties overcome.

Sedate rocking.
Here at last is the picture I wanted to put up earlier this week of my rocking and rolling night out on Wednesday. This couple are not rocking and rolling, but I think they did enjoy themselves. I should confess that I took this picture while I was sitting on a comfy chair filched from the VIP tent. Between the couple and just visible in the distance is the raucous singer from Gang Of Thieves who kept asking us if we were having a good time. Well, what do you think?










As I said in that last posting, I had some yummy beer and here is the picture of the pump clip that I wanted to put up on Wednesday. I love it when a plan comes together, albeit slowly.
Mmm, beer.
Now I've written the word beer, I quite fancy drinking some, but it might have to wait as I have tasks to complete before it's beer o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment